Any thing that comes to my mind..
Literally simple thoughts that spark through out a day in my life…
Thoughts I have scribbled on my Facebook since I started one…
So here are my scribbles….
Make sure to check it out every day!!
1. I know that I am not alone when I feel like I am. I know that God is still by my side no matter what. Dear God, please answer my prayers. Thank you God. Amen…
2. I know now why some women hate their “mother-in-law”.. because the word when unscrambled gives “Woman Hitler”!! oooh…
3. People hurt me, God healed me. ♥ People humiliated me, God comforted me. ♥ People judged me, God justified me. ♥
My God will never get tired of loving me!!! ♥
4. wonderful prayer of a 5 year old…”Dear God, please take care of my daddy, mommy, sister, brother, my doggy and me. Oh, please take care of yourself, God. If anything happens to you, we’re gonna be in a big mess. Also, Dear God, who do we pray to when you go on a vacation????”
5. ”Even God cannot sink this ship!” Proclaimed Titanic, 100 years ago before it became a memorable disaster.. Praying for all those who remember their loved ones .. One lesson for us to learn from Titanic – “Pride goes before fall”!!!
6. Swami Vivekananda was congratulated by lots for his speech at UN; “Oh Swamiji, your speech was incredible.
So inspiring and uplifting. It was just wonderful!” He looked
sweetly into his eyes and replied, “Yes, it was wonderful. I too
was listening!!” In short: The plans of the heart belongs to man, but the LORD gives the right words!!
7. ”I pray you’ll be our eyes, and watch us where we go…
And help us to be wise in times when we don’t know
Let this be our prayer, just like every child
Who needs to find a place, guide us with your grace
Give us faith so we’ll be safe… ” (Courtesy: Celine Dion)
8. R is hearing the roar of rain pouring down on the roof of office.. WOW! Wish to make paper boats and see them float away…Miss the thunder and lightning effects..Literal April Showers…:D
9. admires the English countryside! Flooded, rushing rivers, winding paths, stretching green fields, ready to bloom trees n silent grazing cattle! Simply picturesque! Adding to the beauty, its raining!! And my train is moving on…
10. survives a long day! Bending willow trees, the setting Sun, nests bound ravens, drooping daffodils all bidding me goodbye… As the evening clouds draw the curtain of darkness my train is now taking me home..
11. ”One is always a better person inside… All that has to be done is to peel away the layers..” (Duane Alan Hahn) So my question is.. Any number limit for the layers??
12. R is making her way onward in a morning train ride.. Window seat views evoking memories of not so long ago train journeys to Calicut.. River Dervent is now my Bharathapuzha! Well, Indian railways or Cross Country rails, trains are simply magical!!
13. realises as time moves on that .. “The important and difficult job is never to find the RIGHT ANSWERS; it is to find the RIGHT QUESTION!!” (Courtesy: Peter Drucker)
14. Is learning about child behaviour and management without actually having kids! I believe kids behave a lot like their parents so its good to train them first. Now my worry is that my kids will be like ME!! Only prayer? Dear Lord help me!
15. is literally like a ‘wet cat’ walking down the road! Smashing rains lashing me, n I ve lost the battle with my umbrella to the blowing winds!! I only wish I had wings! Cat with wings, ha! Meow…
16. ”Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it!!”(Courtesy: William Arthur Ward) So a question remains… Do you have an attitude of gratitude??
17. ”Sleep is the best meditation.” Says none other than Dalai Lama!! No wonder why students practice it right inside the classrooms during lectures…:P Now I know why I do it! I simply meditate…
18. wants to shout this to all parents who wants their kids to be like ‘THEM’!!! “Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of life’s longing for itself. They come through you, but not from you. Though they are with you, yet they belong not to you. You may give them your love but not your thoughts. You may house their bodies, but not their souls. You may strive to be like them but seek not to make them like you.” Thanks Khalil Gibran…!
19. loved making Hot, Spicy, and Crispy Samosas for You Maggie and Your lil angels.. ♥ ♥ ♥ Indian Samosas for a Mexican Family!! Well, never thought being an International student came with a cooking bonus!! Total Pleasure!
20. says: For all the encouraging words you have told me to keep my chin up; For the friendly ‘Edo’ that you call me when we are more than friends; For all the long, phone call talks that we have these days; and also For all the times we have fallen on our knees together to pray – Amma.. I love you..♥ ♥ ♥ P.S. I miss our fights too..
21. Just saw ‘Rain, Hails, Sunshine, Wind, Thunder & Lightning!!! Within the last ten minutes!!! Now was it a live BBC Weather update OR Was God playing in the skies above????
22.”You suppose you are the trouble; But you are the cure!
You suppose that you are the lock on the door; But you are the key that opens it!
It’s too bad that you want to be someone else….
You don’t see your own face, your own beauty
Yet, no face is more beautiful than yours!!! ( Courtesy: Rumi)
So know your own value first!!
23. Two groups of men and women were told to decide a gender for Computer.
Men said computer was female because, ‘No one but the Creator understands their internal login and Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long term memory for later retrieval!’
Women on the other hand said Computer was male because ‘They have a lot of data, but are still clueless and They are supposed to help you solve problems, but half the time they are the problem!!’
24. ”Before marriage, a man ‘yearns’ for the woman he loves. After marriage, the “y” becomes silent!” Well, a girl’s love is such a priceless treasure! Happy week end every one!! ♥
25. shares: Definitions for Men and Women.
Men: Exercise is — To walk up and down a mall, occasionally resting to make a purchase!
Women: Argument is — A discussion that occurs when you’re right, but he just hasn’t realized it yet!!
26. shares a kid’s joke… “What did the Triangle say to the circle?? ….
Answer: You are pointless!!!!”
27. is just loving the unexpected, wonderful, banging, lashing sound of rains on the office roof!! Can’t just wait to get out to feel the cool raindrops!! So, Mr. Sun, you better stay behind those dark clouds and Rains, here I come!!! Oh, Oh! ! 1 more thing, Thank You dear God!! Muah ♥ ♥
28. ”My mind is a garden… My thoughts are the seeds….
My harvest will be either flower or weeds!!” – Mel Weldon
29. Spotted a happily wedded English couple outside the church! Aww.. A perfect frame! Mixed feelings…
30. feels like repeating an old film dialogue, “We cannot change Time… Time changes Us!!” *Sigh*
31. shares: “My God, if I had a heart, I would write my ‘hate’ on ice, and wait for the sun to show….My God, if I had a piece of life… I wouldn’t let a single day pass without telling the people I love that I love them!!” ( Courtesy: Gabo) Life is precious; Not to be taken for granted! Love you all… ♥ ♥ ♥
32. thinks its true that “Really important meetings are planned by the Souls long before the Bodies see each other!” (Courtesy: Paulo Coelho, Eleven Minutes) They meet and never depart, for souls live forever! ♥ ♥ ♥
33. shares: A Native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he felt. He said, “I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one.” The grandson asked him, “Which wolf will win the fight in your heart?” The grandfather answered: “The one I feed!”
34. Has just had a perfectly cold, non dripping, chocolatey, cadbury feast ice cream! who can resist one on such a hot summer day?? Can see some tiny eyes looking at me n tugging their mums for one!! Aha, mission accomplished!
35. says, “Talking to Amma first thing in the morning is so good! Country gossips, cooking tips, family n local news, all making me say Ooo!! Sign of a grown up! But finally when she asks me to take care n keep praying, i am her baby girl again!! ♥ U Amma!
36. says, “A few years ago, it was a day of friendship bands and cards.. Now its all friendship quotes and tags in Facebook!” For all the bands of love I have found throughout my life and the tags of care I have got even when I am far away..For all those who remembers me still, A very happy friendship day to you all..:D A journey of smiles and tears, love and fights, thanks for being there!!
37. is sitting by the banks of river Thames with golden beams of sun making sparkling waves..Big ben striking half five, london has given me a pair of sore feet n free tanning… London, i love you! Thank U God!
38. got yet another free ride on the bus! For a girl with a handful of household shopping, this matters a lot! A huge Thanks to you! Sardarji, sachi tussi great ho!!
39. now knows the difference between Knowledge and wisdom… Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit not a vegetable… And Wisdom is knowing not to include the tomato in a fruit salad..;) (Courtesy: A wise website)
40. Is walking by a lake side park, full of swan n ducks floating happily as ever… People sneaking a smile at me, n squirrels jumping off branches…Basking in evening sunshine, and a soothing wind for company. Ah, Totally therapeutic!!
41. says: Koreans having flag issues, Athletes having temperature issues, Londoners congested with traffic and security issues, all in the middle of the Olympic torch trying to make its final journey for tomorrow! Good luck to all participating countries and every athlete from around the globe! “A lifetime of training for just ten seconds!!!” ( Jesse Owens)
42. is truly enjoying the melting, cold, just enough sweet Vanilla icecream !! Oh, hang on, Topping is dates n honey!! Desert + Dessert works perfect…yummm… Definitely a Summer evening fun!!
43. Is playing hide n seek with the golden morning sunshine with the bus turning corners…A cool breeze (waking the flowers or me?), blue skies, white fluffy clouds, ah! its a beautiful summer morning! I wish I could get up early more often!! )
44. sings to her heart…
“Nothing’s gonna change my love for you
You ought know by now how much I love you,
One thing you can be sure of,
I’ll never ask for more than your love !!!” ♥ ♥ (Courtesy: George Benson)
45. is sitting by the window with a book on her lap awaiting reading, a light drizzle for music, and a cool breeze playing with the curtains n hair locks… Perfect mood for a late evening read! Ah, total bliss!
46. Asks..”What happens if U oversleep?” U will be worried about train time, go to the wrong platform, run and make for the train closing its doors!! And when u try to catch breath, U are asked to change d coach!! Cost of a few minutes sleep! )
47. cant stop singing along to the tune..
“You took my heart away, When my whole world was grey
You gave me everything .. And a little bit more …
You become the meaning of my life ….” (Courtesy: MLTR) ♥ ♥
48. has now understood why they make us wait so long to see doctor….Coz, “They say, Time heals all wounds!!” Still cannot get over the fact why they make us fill all those forms.. !!
49. Is travelling by train on a rainy saturday morning! Not alone this time, but with a handful of kids!! Already into too much chocolates! Playing Rocks, Papers, Scissors is fun too! Ah, you kids, I want to be of your age again!! Don’t tempt me!
50. was in the middle of eating her dinner.. Phone rang.. “Me (Cheerfully): Hello!!! Voice at the other end: This is an important message. YOUR TIME IS RUNNING OUT! Me: GULP!
51. thinks that this Wimbledon season was truly like “Strawberries n Cream” ♥ ♥ Bravo Andy!! Cheer up! But Federer, I can’t stop loving you more… ♥ ♥
52. has just heard that it was St. Thomas Day celebrations today… I am once again taken back to old, sweet memories St Thomas School days… Ah! Can smell the flowers and the incense sticks and very well picture kids in their full fledged ‘Colour dresses’… (P.S. Love you Rinu for our little convos…) ♥ ♥ ♥ Well, this year it was a repeat of history with Sr. Sila, I believe!!
53. shares: 3 women loved one guy….! So the guy had to choose 1….
So he decided to test them by giving $5000 to each one of them to spend. 1st lady bought costly cosmetics for herself 2 luk gud for
him, 2nd lady bought branded shirts for the guy to make him look dashing, n 3rd lady didn’t spend any money and deposited it to
the bank. she wanted to save the money for their future. At last, The man married the lady who was……………..Prettiest! :P MORAL: Men will never change…:D (Courtesy: Tintu Mon)